Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ಬಾ ಮಳೆಯೇ ಬಾ...ಬಿಡದೆ ಬಿರುಸಾಗಿ ಸುರಿ

It was raining that evening. It has not rained in Bangalore for few months now and we don't expect it to rain in month of April as well. But on that evening it was raining. I don't know, whenever i have a plan to meet you, it starts raining. Eventually spoiling all plans and preparations and making me to re plan whole stuff again dynamically. I think the rain god don't want to leave us alone. He just comes in whenever you are with me. Usually in movies when girl meets a boy, it happens that sun or moon will come out, flowers will bloom, wind will blow, nice music in background etc ( Only in recent kannada movies it rains as well.. like mungaru male..). But in my case definitely it rains. Not only it rains, it rains very heavily.

Its not that often I get a chance to meet you and spend some time with you. Most of the time i will come to know about your availability in Bangalore only a few hours before. Still i try my best to plan the whole evening on such a short notice. I make sure that i plan it such a way that, I show you all the beautiful things in and around and buy you a plate of Gobi Manchurian and Masala Puri. I am sure you will not get Gobi and chats in your place.

Whenever i see something beautiful or Whenever I eat something delicious, first thought that crosses my mind is, you should have been with me to see this beautiful thing or to eat this delicious stuff. So i just make a note in my mind to get you here, next time when you are in Bangalore. These small notes are getting piled up in my mind. So when are you coming here?

It was raining that evening. I just went through all the places in my mind to select the best and then plan the evening. Everything was on track till this rain started. Now i have to re plan few things. Don't Worry. It does not matter how bad it rains, I will take you to Malleshwaram and will buy you a plate of Gobi and Masala puri. After finishing our dinner plan, Rain got very worse. Looks like this rain god is very angry with me for disrespecting him by going ahead with my malleshwaram eating plan. By the time that evening got over, with me wishing Good night to you, we were both completely wet. I think now the Rain god is happy. That's the last time i saw you, with rain drops falling from your hair and face. That's the last time i wished you Good-Night.

After that it has not rained in Bangalore. Now the Monsoon is also getting over, But No signs of Rain. Every day I sit outside my balcony and hope that it will rain again, like that evening and we will meet. It seems Rain god is still laughing at me. Oh Rain God, You Cant kill my hope. I am sure it will rain one fine evening.

ಬಾ ಮಳೆಯೇ ಬಾ
ಅಷ್ಟು ಬಿರುಸಾಗಿ ಬಾರದಿರು , ನನ್ನ ನಲ್ಲೆ ಬರಲಾಗದಂತೆ
ಅವಳಿಲ್ಲಿ ಬಂದೊಡನೆ , ಬಿಡದೆ ಬಿರುಸಾಗಿ ಸುರಿ
ಹಿಂತಿರುಗಿ ಹೋಗದಂತೆ .. ಬಿಡದೆ ಬಿರಿಸಾಗಿ ಸುರಿ
ಬಾ ಮಳೆಯೇ ಬಾ

Few people started inquiring me about this blog. So let me make it clear, Its just a fiction inspired from those four lines of kannada song.

Nitin

No comments: