Sunday, August 9, 2009

Moments of life..

There is a scene in movie "Bluffmaster", where junior bachan comes to know that he is going to die. Baman tells him that he has very limited time. We have lived so many moments in our life time but when we look back there will be very few which we will never be able to forget. Baman asks AB to live those moments again. That scene really made me think about myself. How many moments are there in my life that i will never forget. Well so many things passed my mind in a second. Well Lets make a list then.

First time when i saw my nephew, Aditya. He was just couple of days old and was looking like a lump of flesh, completely red and used to sleep for 90% of day. Still he looked so cute. I was waiting next to his bed till he opens his eyes and sees his uncle. While waiting their i observed this thing. Sometimes suddenly he used to smile in his sleep and some other time he used to cry. My amma told me that as these kids have no other thing to do, so god gave them lot of sleep. In their sleep God tells them something good, so they will smile. I just gave a weird look at my mom and told that, " I really appreciate that imagination of god telling something good and making small kids smile in their sleep".






At last he woke up and i got a chance to hold him in my hands. I was wondering what can a child which is just two days old, can think in it's small tiny brain ( He has to think something as our brain never stops..). With no previous memory ( I am sure in 2 days not many memory cells would have been filled..) entering into a completely new world, just to find few weird creatures holding them and smiling at them and trying to communicate in some weird language. By the time that kid gets a chance to think, he has to sleep again ( God has given him a boon to sleep for 90% of day..). Life would have been so good, if i can also sleep for 90% of day and SMILE IN MY SLEEP ( I can easily sleep for 60% of a day..).




Got to GO. May be i will come here some other time and finish this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.