Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

As I sit and write this blog, 2010 is fast approaching with lots of hope and optimism both for me and my dear ones. 2009 was a mixed bag for me. Good thing is made some progress in professional front but bad thing is lost few people in personal front.

Highs of 2009.
1. First year birthday celebration of my nephew. Its a great feeling to see a kid doing things for first time. It may either be first time when he walks or first time when he calls you MAMA.
2. Lots of Travelling. Trip to Hogenakal, Hampi, Mysore and Jog.
3. Made some good friends both in professional and personal front.
4. Couple of people in my inner circle showed some courage and decided to get married and settle down. I am very happy for both of you.
5. My first big investment. Hope it will give good returns in long run.

Lows of 2009.
1. Lost couple of people very close to me.
2. No hike in Salary. Thank god recession is gone.

So here I am looking forward to 2010 with lots of expectations and hope.

My new year resolutions:
1. I will reduce my weight by 5kg by next march. I know this is a impossible task, but no one cares about new year resolutions.
2. Try and win back friendship of lost friends.
3. Plan for a trip to Goa and trek to Himalayas.
4. Convince my mom that I am still not ready for marriage.

I wish all of you a rocking year ahead.

No comments: