Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Some weird feelings...

That weird feeling came today as well. While shopping in a mall today, I suddenly felt that whatever is happening has happened before ( Even though I don't remember when that has happened ). For a while I felt someone has pressed a rewind button in my life and things are happening again. Then I tried to think of what's going to happen next ? Just felt that will get to see a girl with yellow top round the corner ( Its true that I always feel like getting to see a girl round the corner ). Guess what? There she was. But only difference is that she was wearing a pink top :(

I don't know whether everyone around me have that weird power to get such feelings. But its true that I had been through this many number of times. Sometimes I wonder has this thing happened before or its just that I knew the future.

Nothing much happening in life these days. Working like donkey for 5 days and then sleeping for remaining two days. Just finished with movie 9/11 Fahrenheit. Double thumbs up for director michael moore. Its just a documentary about bush's administration. I did not knew that Bush was on vacation for 42% of time as a president till 9/11. Must watch for all.

No comments: