Monday, September 7, 2009

Why I write this blog???

"Why i write this blog"? This is one thought that has crossed my mind many number of times. Sometimes i feel all these blog is such a big waste of time.There should be really good thinking, a central idea or a thought process to write good blog. Or else I have to write about all the crap things i am doing to pass my life.But most of my blogs lack all of these. But still I cant help it. I cant stay away from writing this. Sorry i end up wasting both my time as well as others.

For all these waste of time first of all i have to blame deepu for inspiring me indirectly to write blogs. First time i felt about writing my own blog is when i read his blogs. I have read many other blogs, but his were very different and more interesting.

Then I started writing my own blog and I really enjoyed it. There are few good reasons behind me liking this blog very much. Blogs are like human beings. You can talk with your blog( Only thing is, its one way communication). I can tell any thing to this blog and he will never question me back. He listens very quitely to all the stuffs that I have to say. He will never come back to me giving suggestions and advices. You will verey rarely find a human being with a tendency to sit and listen to your words without asking any questions . So i like this thing.

Then response I got from outside world about my blog was bit disappointing. Then slowly I felt that there is no point in writing this thing as other people are too busy in their own lives. Then i decided that i will quit. I can remember a small talk given by my hostel mate Dr. Nagu some years back.

He told me that Identity Crisis is a very dangerous thing. Each and everyone will try their best to get identified and appreciated by others. Why Cant a singer listen to his own song and feel happy about it. Why he always expect others to come to him and appreciate his singing. And if he does not find enough people to appreciate his singing. He will be disappointed. Thats Identity crisis. Life would have been better for him if he can listen to his own songs and decide whether he is a good singer or bad singer. No point in listening to other's input.

So here I am, back again, writing for myself and not for others. And i really love talking to this blog, cause he never questions me back.

Nitin

No comments: